Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just out of curiosity how many fur babies does everyone have? What are they?

I have a 10 month old black lab a 11 year old, 6 year old and a 2 year old cat.

ImageUploadedByPG Free1389292964.858416.jpg
Zoey

ImageUploadedByPG Free1389293048.019558.jpg
Clem (brown) 11 years old
Bandit (gray) 6 years old
Stitch (whitish gray) 2 years old

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
3 large dogs, 3 cats, 6 goats (they will be breeding so more soon), and a bunch of chickens but no fur so I guess we arent counting them....

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Just the dogs. 1.5 year old female wheaten terrier and 2ish year old male wheaten

·
Registered
614 Posts
We have Charlie, our 4 month old schnoodle pup

And Tallulah, a 4 year old lutino budgie. He's a tiny guy but his personality is enough to fill a room!

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only person that has a bunch of pets :) my mom says my house is a zoo :) but I say no they are just kids lol

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
I USED to have a lot of animals :) About 6 yrs ago when I was living with a roommate, we had over 50 animals (about 1/4 acre lot and a 2 bdrm home) had 15 dogs, 4 cats, 2 guinea pigs, 2 turtles, 2 ferrets, 3 rabbits, 2 iguanas, 4 goldfish, 8 birds, 15 chickens and more that I cannot think of at this time lol. I took care of them, I loved every single one of them :)

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
3 dogs of my own and I live with my parents and my mom has a dog,Mae.

1 of my own cats and a foster.

A ferret

turtle-he's leaving in the spring to be part of my cousins little pond set up thing she has.

Edit: Guinea pig

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
8 dogs(tho only 6 are "mine") , 2 snakes, 2 birds, 2 rabbits, 1 hamster, 200 approx. Gerbils

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
I have 2 dogs. Luna 14 weeks and Jasper 1.5 years.

I use to have lots of animals when we fostered greyhounds. At one time I had 6 fosters greys, 3 of my own greys, 1 mastiff, 7 rats, 2 cats, and 3 horses.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
I'm always told by people I have too many animals, but going through this thread made me feel better haha!

I currently live with two dogs (one foster), three cats, and a hedgehog.

·
Registered
11,257 Posts
One dog.

One foster dog at a time.

I'm only one person and I want to give the best life possible to the dog(s) and not overwhelm them or myself. I know my practical limits.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts