Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in a kiddie pool? ....well, i got 6 and i think there's room for at least 2 more...anyone wanna come join us?

and a couple Annie (from her level)

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Now there's a great ad for a kiddie pool! What's the diameter on that pool? I can't imagine getting that many dogs in mine. I have a hard time getting Poca to put all 4 ft in at the same time. She s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-s herself out to avoid being all in at once. Can she come over and just steal the tennis ball?

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I think we could squeeze Jaia in there. :D Can we come over?

Great picture! LOL

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
winnie, c'mon over....maybe the BC's will teach Poca the joys of the kiddie pool :D....and that all black would go great w/ the mix of bl/wh....and the BC's would have no issues of her stealing the tennis balls (i come equip'd w/ many:D...not sure on the diameter but it is the next size up from the smallest at Wally World...

Blizzard, those "lolling tongues" were b/4 they even started playing....i'll see if i can get them all after about 5 min of play today (that's about all it takes w/ the heat/humidity right now...thus the pool)

FIC, bring 'em all....we'll make 'em all fit:D:eek:

·
Registered
146 Posts
I LOVE the first pic! How adorable. I need to get my boys a pool.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
winnie, c'mon over....maybe the BC's will teach Poca the joys of the kiddie pool :D....and that all black would go great w/ the mix of bl/wh....and the BC's would have no issues of her stealing the tennis balls
Poca says, "Did someone say free tennis balls?! Here I come!!"

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
That picture is too funny! I'd like to come over, but Alvin is staying home. He doesn't like to get his feet wet...

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
I bought my dogs a baby pool.....and they won't go in it :mad: . Of course, Toby will roll in every mud puddle he can find, but evidently a baby pool just isn't the same.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Great pic! Shadow wishes he could join, he's small, he'd squeeze :p He had a pool...it died over the winter though, not sure what happened to it, it looks like it got ran over, lol. I need to get him another one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts