I have been researching numerous breeders for our future family member. I personally was hoping to get a pup the end of summer or beginning of fall. However, the breeders that I have researched on the breeds official website, are available soon whereasthe breeders that are not listed are due during my preferable time. What shoudl i do?
That sucks...If it were me, I'd just get put on the waiting lists and see what happens. Sometimes, potential buyers have things that pop up and aren't able to take the puppy so it will go to the next acceptable person on the list.