Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does everyone make those really cool pictures of their dogs with writing and everything on them? I think they are just the shiz and would love it if someone could show me :D
Thank you!!!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Do you have a photobucket account? That's where I do a lot of my photo editing. I made this picture there.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's so cute! Love your dogs :)
& yes i do have an account, is that what I use?

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Jeez. I have a photobucket account too, and I didn't know you could do that!
I've been using Photobucket for a long time now...and I didn't know that you could do that either...lol :eek:

As for signatures, which what I assume the OP is talking about...some people use Photoshop or Gimp program to make them. I used Gimp because its free...but I'm not very good at making them yet and besides I'm not the creative sort. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
304 Posts
I've been using Photobucket for a long time now...and I didn't know that you could do that either...lol :eek:

As for signatures, which what I assume the OP is talking about...some people use Photoshop or Gimp program to make them. I used Gimp because its free...but I'm not very good at making them yet and besides I'm not the creative sort. :rolleyes:
Hi Mdawn!

Ack. Well, I have spent the last um, forever, trying to merge photos in Photobucket, and I give up. I may try Gimp, as it has been forever since I played in Photoshop... (And, you say it is free?)

:)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't know you meant the multiple pictures part. My bad. I did that with Paint. It came with my computer. I did the colors and names with Photobucket editing tool.

First I cropped and resized the pictures using Irfanview. It's a very simple (FREE) editor you can download from HERE.

Then I uploaded them to Photobucket and used the Photobucket Editor to add the color and names.

Then I downloaded them back to my computer and used Microsoft Paint to merge the pictures together.

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
If you ask nicely there are members out there who will help you out with making a simple signature. I have made a couple for people on these forums, so if you let me know what you want and if it's not too difficult (have been busy these days) I can try to give you a hand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts