Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, a puppy is almost 30 pounds at 10 weeks old, and is like 5 pounds under weight..how big do you think they'll get? After some guesses I'll tell the breeds.
Thanks!

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Pretty big pup so maybe pretty big adult.

That is about the size of mine at that age, he isn't done growing, should be real big boy I think.

·
Registered
637 Posts
A GAZILLION POUNDS :eek:

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She's english mastiff/boxer, mommy was the boxer, daddy was the mastiff..She's fawn with a black mask on her face and ears..and has a cone head....lmao, it's the most hilarious thing ever!

Thanks for the guesses :p

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Wow! That's going to be a big dog! Maggie is 9 weeks old and she weighs 4 pounds, Zoey weighed 7 pounds at Maggie's age and is 20 pounds now full grown! :eek:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I'd guess adult weight to be 150-200lbs.

My male Saint Bernard was 23lbs at 10 weeks, could have used at least another 10lbs...per vets advice. Figured out he had a food allergy (corn is our main suspect) at 19 weeks. As of a week ago, at 21 weeks he was 65.4lbs, 27" at the shoulder and 30" around the chest. Our vet says to expect him to be close to 200lbs. We brought him home gaining 2-3lbs a week, as soon as he was dewormed that doubled, jumping to 4-6lbs per week. So its probably safe to guess him at 69-71lbs this week...for a 5 month old puppy.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Wow, that's a big pup lol! Baylee was a big puppy... If I remember correctly, she was around 45lbs at 4 months (i can't remember exactly lol). At 11 months she is 62lbs and has stayed right around there for a while now. I don't think she'll get much bigger, maybe 70lbs when full grown. Baylee is a Rottie mix.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Hmm maybe not that much heavier than 100 lbs... maybe even under?

Callahan was 38.5 lbs at 10 weeks old... lol at at 10 weeks 4 days was already 40 lbs! It was amazing how much he grew and how fast he grew.

He's now back up to 135 lbs (after him getting sick and losing so much weight, he's gained it all back) at 1 year 6 months.

I wonder if she'll even get passed 100 because she is part Boxer. I cant wait to know now! hehe...

Pictures?
Nessa

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No pictures, :( dial up...She's going to the vet on the 27th for more shots and wormer, so I'll have an exact weight then...

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Pep, is this YOUR dog. I thought you got a different dog not too long ago. I'm so confused...:confused:...but then, I stay that most of the time so it's not an unknown place for me...:p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts