Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I live in New Jersey with a house full of hounds, cats, a guinea pig, a pile of kids and some fish (also spouse)

I know some of the people here from other forums.

I have two hounds, Uncle Fred is a Treeing Walker Coonhound approximately three years old, right about now, since we estimate he was born around march. We got him at about 9 months of age. He was an abuse seizure and a mess. We originally fostered him, since we were still grieving from the loss of our other dog, and he was a mess, and we did not much like hounds. He is a wonderful boy, and I think I will always have a coonhound after this.

Mini (Minifred) is a 13" Beagle. She pretty much matches Uncle Fred. We got her around the age of 11 mos. She was unhousebroken, food obsessed, and very destructive at the time. Now she is just food obsessed. She is a month or two younger than Uncle Fred.

We also have four cats, Bug (long haired black male-12 yrs), Smedislav (Male DSH, black, adult), Suvichka (long haired female black tuxedo, adult), and Tesla (Male DSH, Orange and white classic tabby, about 2, allegedly).

One Guinea pig, an Abby named Fluffy Buckley.

I am looking forward to getting to know more crazed animal nuts such as myself

I am sorry about the excessively large siggie, I am still trying to figure out how to resize it to conform with the norm here. At least you can see what the hounds look like. right?

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
Yay, more hounds! :) I have two myself and I am completely in love with the personality. Welcome to our forums.

There is an option on Photobucket to resize your pictures. Try poking around there and see if it helps.

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Hi mom! Looks like the forums are starting to blend! haha!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the resize. Every time i tried to resize it on photobucket it wouldn't save that way, and just reverted to its original size as soon as it had the chance. I felt like I was in Alice in Wonderland. It IS kind of pitiful now, but what can you do?

And, Dieselsmama--thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Welcome to the forums, you have beautiful dogs!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts