Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our dog is a Houdini.

Today, for example... got out of a cage, which was zip tyed (47 zip tyes around the whole thing to be exact), latched on both doors (side and front) with both latches, so that is 4 latches, then there was another clip holding the door to the cage.

Yet, when I went to pick him up today he had gotten out, broke the other dog out of the laundry room which was held in there with a baby gate, (small beagle) knocked down the baby gate and the blanket holder that is placed in the only doorway out of that room,and opened the refrigerator, dragged things out. Knocked over the garbage, pulled the bag out, turned it inside out, and scattered the garbage throughout the kitchen...then pooped and peed upstairs in the spare room...

Houdini, with a hint of ADD, SA, Hunger, etc...:rolleyes:

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually...my avatar is my dog Mya, she's blind from PRA at age 5, she can't find her way out of the house let a long a cage (she never gets caged anymore, she's one of the ones who doesn't do anything but sleep when no one is home)

Its my boyfriends white boxer..

Then get this...my boyfriend was gone for work over night, so its me and the dog.

I wake up to him PEEing in the bedroom...didn't even TRY to wake me up, i know he didn't because he barks at you when he has to go to the bathroom.

Peed from the door to about 6 feet away, he decided to take a stroll and pee.

I get up, get a towel, he runs downstairs, i go downstairs to let him out...he is PEEING at the bottom of the stairs, i run him outside, he peeds the entire way through the kitchen running at full speed. He goes outside, and pees, no joke..3 minutes straight!!

I let him back in, i clean it up...I go back to bed. i wake up and ad 7:30am, let him out (this is only 3 short hours since he peed 2 times in the house and ran a fountain outside) Pees for another 3-4 minutes straight, then runs and does his business behind the garage like normal. I go, dry my hair, do my makeup, and straighten my hair, go downstairs to get some towels out of the dryer, as I am talking to my boyfriend on the phone telling about my exicting morning...i walk up the stairs and he has PEED in the living room, about 5 feet worth. At this point I am made, i wasn't even made before because I was tired...but now I am made, I go to show him what he did, telling him "NO, THAT"S A NO KEELO, YOU DON"T PEE IN THE HOUSE, and as I was about to take him back outside he BIT ME!!! AND DREW BLOOD on my left hand...now i am crying because it fricken hurts, Im alone with the dog in the house I still have to somehow get past him biting me and put him in his cage so I can go to work...

I don't know what got into him!!!!:mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts