I have an english mastiff, he is 4 years old. he is getting little bumps all over his body, then the bumps go down and looks like they scap up then he looses patches of hair in the spot. any one have any idea what it is or how to treat it?
A few questions
1. what is his diet?
2. What is his environment?
3. have their been any changes to either in the 2 months prior to this condition starting?
4. do they seem to itch, ooze, flake, or smell?
5 can you post pictures?
6. does this dog live primarily indoors?
1. he is on costcos premuim high performance.
2. we just moved back to oregon from utah, he didnt seem to have as bad problems in utah..
3 no changes other than move.
4 he doesnt really try to itch the spots, but he does seem to like it when i scratch him. the spots feel and smell oily. and he is an indoor dog, just goes out side when im home.....
.....also, i have another terrier that he is always hanging around, and she has no problems what so ever.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.