Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hehe...I was trying to take a pic of the cat doing some of her weirdness and Bolo came flying out of nowhere, jumped on me and started licking my face...I clicked the capture button inadvertently and got that photo...

...and it WAS horrific...I have this lingering scent of dog breath in my nostrils....:eek: :p

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Glad you two were having fun...managing to take a picture mid-tackle and everything.

It is kinda funny though that someone who is such a strong advocate of pit bulls would use such sensationalism to get more thread clicks though, even when it's tongue-in-cheek :p

·
Registered
9,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad you two were having fun...managing to take a picture mid-tackle and everything.

It is kinda funny though that someone who is such a strong advocate of pit bulls would use such sensationalism to get more thread clicks though, even when it's tongue-in-cheek :p
hey...fight fire with fire ya know? :p

and I don't give a hooey about thread clicks, I was continuing in the tradition of Mudra and Dane&Cockermom's recent pic threads....I freaked out thinking someone stole little Xena! :eek:

and got really confused as to how one loses a great dane...

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Cutie pa tootey. Pretty good to get a picture during that attack. I know you use your phone camera...I would LOVE to see a clearer picture of Bolo...she really looks pretty. Although, in this picture..it kind of looks like she's pulling something HUGE right out of your nose

·
Registered
9,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cutie pa tootey. Pretty good to get a picture during that attack. I know you use your phone camera...I would LOVE to see a clearer picture of Bolo...she really looks pretty. Although, in this picture..it kind of looks like she's pulling something HUGE right out of your nose
haha...that's her tongue...

and I actually have a good camera I just

a. don't have a battery charger for it

and

b. cannot for the life of me figure out how to get pics from the camera to the internet...:)( im really tech illiterate..)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts