Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it was a mile "hike" and then a 5 mile walk back home. I have a gut feeling this is Tank's last summer doing that ever again. When we got home he could have still went another mile or two but was limping a little. So that means Bentley has to step up to the plate. I am really going to miss Tank hiking with me. I always feel safer with him. Maybe next summer I will feel *almost* the same way with Bentley as I do with Tank. Me and Bentley have a deep bond( i think he may be a heart dog) but me and Tank have a different kind of bond that is hard to explain. I hate seeing them age.

Ran into a weed,lol

I would never find her if she got loose.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Walk home

Good thing my dogs have a strong solid leave it and a good recall. That poor deer would have been toast if Tank got her.

Cutting through a field

Water break

Sunset

Bentley is now passed out

Tank is infront of a fan watching TV with me. Everytime I go to take a pic he moves,lol

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
I hated watching Muggsy age, too. It hurt.

Maybe Bentley will surprise you, you never know.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Nice pics! Sorry about Bentley, maybe it was just that day. You never know what a good rest could do. :) And the deer part, it is a good thing your dogs listen to you; this one time in Valley Forge, someone had their Chow off leash and ran right in after. Owners were besides themselves, to this day I hope they got their dog back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts