Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi Everyone!! Newbie here! Obviously lol!!
Today My fiance and I adopted a dog from animal control. His name is LOBO and we really don't know what he is. So if you know something let me know! The ladies at animal control believed he was part German Shephard and part Alaskan Husky. I thought maybe he had a little bit of Lab in him. It does not matter but it would be great to know something. His picture is my avatar. Ill post more if you would like. Anyways I found this site yesterday and there seems to be a lot of advice out there so thanks!!!!

-Valerie

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Welcome Valerie and Lobo! I would need to see a larger picture to give any input on breed and several pictures at his level and different angles would help, too. :)

Congratulations on your new dog!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I posted some pics down in the Dog Pictures thread. Thanks soo much!! Ill try to get more angles too he is just a little shy and trys to get away. I was suprised I got the pictures I did.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I saw those pics and I definitely think the eyes are probably a sign of Husky. He's beautiful! But I'd like to see him standing and know how much he weighs. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw those pics and I definitely think the eyes are probably a sign of Husky. He's beautiful! But I'd like to see him standing and know how much he weighs. :)
Thanks! He is very beautiful! Tomorrow is his first VET appointment so I will know how much he weighs then. Ill try to get a pic of him standing. The only way I can get close to him right now is gettin down to his level. Except when we go to outside but I always forget the camera lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts