Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here. I am the mother of a 12 months old Dalmatian. We have had Lola for 3 months now. She is wonderful and loving but does have a few problems, hence I ended up here. I've done a bit of reading this afternoon and have learned a lot already. I hope I can help too.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Welcome to DF! Do you have any pictures? :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone. Lola was a "failed" champion I bought from a breeder a friend of mine knew. Lola was used to her dog pack and her mother but had little human socialization and no training that I can see although she was billed as housebroken. She is a very smart, wonderful and loving dog but needs a lot of work in the housebreaking and digging area. I have learned a lot reading this board yesterday and I'm sure things we straighten out. She also had a false pregancy a few weeks ago and I think this set her housebreaking back. She had been accident free for 4 weeks but we had to put the gates back up. I also don't think she's quite mature bladder wise. She will go in front of you or at the door if I don't let her out quickly enough when she sniffs around.

Here are a couple pix:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/CJreef
/Lola/P1010232croppedadjwebt.jpg

And here she is with her babies. She was a very good mother, tending them lovingly, carrying them around and grooming them. It was quite an experience.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Oh my goodness! She is beautiful. What kind of problems are you having? I'm sure someone here can help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Miss Mutt. Your cat is gorgeous.

I'm having housebreaking and digging problems. I'll post in a more appropriate part of the forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts