Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone ! Iam new to this forum..and a dog lover from Sri Lanka...Recently i bought a shih tzu where i couldnt see her parents. The previous owner said that they are quite sure that the mum was a shih tzu but not abt the father...she is so cute and lovable...but i think she looks like a shih tzu and a yorkie terrier mix...now she is arond 4 months and very tiny but very active i think she is around 2 lbs....just check on the link to view pic of hers.. pls can anyone just give me an idea of her breed...? what kind of crossing would it be?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...1058025248446.461679.538673445&type=3&theater

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Hello and welcome! :)

Awwwe ... your pup is adorable! I can believe that she is Shih Tzu/Yorkshire Terrier. :D I think that is a good guess.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanks a lot ! you seems like nice person...... i said it wrong now she is 4lbs.....i think the weight is quite ok...isnt it? What are the breeds that you are having? At the moment i have a yellow labradore and this one...its very hard for me to potty train my little one...any tips that u know?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts