Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!!

I'm joining this forum after getting a new puppy - I am a member of some other non-dog forums, and love them for the sense of community, and the ability to be able to talk about one topic to people that WANT to listen and reply, rather than boring friends who may not care about exactly how potty training is going!! LOL

I have cared for dogs before, done some volunteering with animals, and generally am fairly well informed, so hopefully I can contribute something of value as well...

And to introduce the pup! Her name is Dita (no, not like Dita Von Teese, it's short for Aphrodite!) and she is 10 weeks old! She is a German Shepherd/Great Pyrenees cross, and a rescue. She was taken from her mum far too early and the litter was abandoned, so she has a few...issues...but in general is an incredibly mellow, happy puppy....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the forum. I am also a new member and so far everything I post gets a quick reply. This forum is full of knowledge so I am glad to find it!

Our dog Carter is around 4 months old and it is amazing how much he is like a newborn baby :)

Be sure to put some pics up on your puppy.

Kim K

1 - 2 of 2 Posts