Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Dog Forums!

I suppose the right thing to do here first would be to introduce myself! Well, for starters, my name is Kelsey, but you may call me Wolfie. I am currently 20 years old and about to be a junior in college. I was originally majoring in Veterinary Technology after having been working in an animal hospital for four years, but due to a certain class and the fact college prices are unaffordable, I was forced to switch my major. I am now in Graphic Design and loving every moment of it!

I enjoy video games, educating the public about my favorite animal, the wolf, and computer art/web design.

I recently got a new puppy two weeks ago! He's a yellow Labrador Retriever, but a little more on the white coloration side. He turned 10 weeks old yesterday and he's just been great! My family's first dog was a Black Lab, who we got when I was 3 year old. He and I grew up together, but because of painful arthritis and old age, we needed to put him to sleep in 2007. He was 14 years old. I'm a Lab lover and always will be!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome
I have also had a lab when I was a kid. But when it came time to get a new puppy it was Aussie all the way! When I was about 13 we adopted a very old Aussie. Her and I bonded very very well. Because of her I ended up with Ranger.

Glad to see you here and good luck with school.

Just saw your avitar. If that is your puppy he is gorgeous.

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Australian Shepherds are such beautiful dogs, very smart too! Ranger is gorgeous, I love the coloration.

Thanks for the luck, I'll surely need it :eek:

And yes, that is him in my signature. His name is Deezel (from the word Diesel, we just wanted to spell it differently). Here is a bigger version of the picture. I'll post more pictures in the appropriate forum :]

·
Registered
509 Posts
OMG....Deezel is adorable!!! He reminds me of the little dog on the toilet paper commercial! I bet you can't stop hugging him!

Welcome to the forum!:)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Welcome, Wolfiee! Deezel is a real cutie :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts