Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I was googling to find some information about my dogs, and stumbled across this site, and thought it may be a great place to learn about others dog behaviors.

I have a 11.5 mo old female husky, and just over the weekend adopted another one in need. He is male, and 4 years old and his name is Max.
My problem is this. Kyra, who is the female will not go outside now for nothing. I have to drag her out the door. She loves going out, and now won't leave the porch.
The dogs were introduced slowly before we even brought Max home. I'm not sure why she is acting this way.
We have a wireless fence system for the dogs, she has gotten corrected before, however, never acted in such manner.
My husband and I left the house Saturday evening, and left the dogs with my older kids, they let the dogs out just fine, and the next morning is when this behavior started.
We've had her since she was 5 weeks, never had a issue with her potty training. We adopted a new dog for her to play with, but now I can't get her to go out and play with him. They play inside just fine.
Any thoughts, or past experience with a behavior like this, would be awesome!
Thanks again, and I look forward to meeting new people! IMG_1539.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both for responding, and the compliment. She is actually going out on her own now. Just a little reluctant.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts