Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the country where the Spanish moss swings in the soft salty breeze of Florida.
I live off a country road that has horse farms, produce farms, old family homes, and new modern homes sprinkled among the spread.

I live where neighbors help each other and everyone loves their animals. I had my first puppy when I was one year old. And I have loved and had a menagerie of animals since then.

My passions in life: My family, my pets and writing fiction, poems and helpful articles.

Thank for letting me be a part of your Pet Forum Community

Bobbi

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live close to the Gulf Coast. However, I love St. Augustine on the east coast.My sister and I like to visit for weekends and see the old sites and ride the bumpy side street in the little trolleys. It is so beautiful there and the seafood is great.

Thanks for your message.
Bobbi

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Welcome to the forum! DH and I moved to GA from Tallahassee (lots of Spanish moss hanging from the trees there, for sure!) 28 years ago. We're hoping to move back to either the Sarasota (west coast) or St. Augustine (east coast) area when he retires in about 5 years. We still miss FL and go there whenever we can - at least 2-3 times a year.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome. I am new here also. Have already received help with an issue with my newly rescued golden.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am always happy when a pet get the care that is necessary for them.
Have a great weekend.
Bobbi Purvis

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi I see all your babies look happy. Do you use a harness to walk your pets?
I really believe in harnesses as it is better for the animal and the harness helps one
have more control.

I wrote a post about harnesses vs. collars and everyone that commented agreed with the harness.
Have a great weekend.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Florida is a great state to live in if one is not afraid of hurricanes. We have to take a little of the bad to enjoy the good.

Have a great weekend.
Bobbi

1 - 9 of 9 Posts