Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello!
I'm new here and thought I'd introduce myself & my dogs.
My name is Rebecca and I'm 18 years old and live in Sweden.
My mom is from New Jersey and all my relatives live in the US so we go there quite often.
Anyway, I love dogtraning and have 2 dogs - one australian terrier and one belgian shepherd tervueren (puppy).
I compete in obedience class 1 & tracking (blood, for hunting) with the terrier.
And just got me a puppy from a breeder here in Sweden. He's from very good lines and my goals with him is that he'll become SBCH =Swedish Workingdog Champion in tracking, SLCH = Swedish obedience champion & also a certified Servicedog = TJH.

I try to go to my dog training club at least 3 times a week with my dogs and we walk about 4 miles everyday to stay fit. (With my older dog..)

Australian Terrier Ralph:
2 years old, compete in tracking and obedience.

Tervueren Plex:
He is 3 months old. He is a Tervueren from working lines, he has got a lot of malinois in him too. His father is titled IPO3, Obedience Champion and Agility Champion and i plan on competing in tracking and obedience. I am also going to train him to be a service dog. Have already started the tracking training and he is doing very well.
Here is a picture:

See you around! :)

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Plex is such a cutie! You'll have to update us on his growth and progress. I'm a huge fan of all the Belgians, they're such fantastic workers and beautiful in motion.

I have a working line German shepherd puppy (5 1/2 months old), but he's low drive and we don't plan to do any competing. They grow up fast, so take a lot of pictures.

Welcome to DF!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Plex is such a cutie! You'll have to update us on his growth and progress. I'm a huge fan of all the Belgians, they're such fantastic workers and beautiful in motion.

I have a working line German shepherd puppy (5 1/2 months old), but he's low drive and we don't plan to do any competing. They grow up fast, so take a lot of pictures.

Welcome to DF!
Haha he might be cute but he's got a real temper, and sooo much energy. Ralph was such an angel as a pup compared to Plex :p
And he is very independent, he can wander off by himself and don't give a damn about me, and he is only 3 months.. So I guess I've got a lot of work too look forward too!

Yeah, I take alot of photos and but them on my blog, its on swedish though haha so I guess I'll have to put some here too!:D

Ah, god he is so sweet. I love German Shepherds, especially working GS.
Good luck with him!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts