Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a female staffy shes just over 1 yr old now when will she start to fill out reason I'm asking is my friend has a mal and only 4 months older and he nearly twice the size thanks in advance image.jpg this is coco my girl do u think she could have any other breed in her?

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Well first of all we are talking different breeds, second of all different genders here. Your dog is not going to be the size of your friend's male malinois. Your dog looks perfectly fine for her age, you don't want to "pack on the pounds" on a young dog that causes all kinds of health and joint problems later on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well first of all we are talking different breeds, second of all different genders here. Your dog is not going to be the size of your friend's male malinois. Your dog looks perfectly fine for her age, you don't want to "pack on the pounds" on a young dog that causes all kinds of health and joint problems later on.
Thanks for the reply what do you mean different breeds? Thanks for the advice :)

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Your dog is a staffy your friends dog is a malinois, they are not the same breed of dog.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks just looked at the malinois breed on google his dog isn't one of those he is the same breed as coco

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Thanks just looked at the malinois breed on google his dog isn't one of those he is the same breed as coco
Ok I re-read what you wrote, you meant male not mal. Well still a male dog is going to be bigger than a female dog anyways.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts