Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm new to this and I'm having a little hard time navigating but I hope I get the hang out of it soon and hear from you guys :)

-Alex

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi!! thanks, quick question... When I try to edit my profile its says this: 1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

what seems to be wrong??

·
Registered
435 Posts
Not sure I'm not an administrator. There may be a post mark you need to get to to edit profile? Or if once you signed up there is an email that gets sent to you I believe and you need to click the link in that email to finalize. Other than that I am unsure? My guess is the email thing but if you have already done that I would just try again. I strictly use the app so not familiar at all with the actual website page

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
91 Posts
I think you have to post three times in this section to obtain full member privileges, or so says a message I just received ^^

1 - 9 of 9 Posts