Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I live in Tennessee and I’m totally new at this. This is the first forum I’ve signed up for. I’m still learning my way around.

I have 2 dogs. A pure breed Chow Chow (my pretty girl) and a rescuer that I have no idea what his breed it (he’s my goofy professor). I also have 2 indoor cats that they get along with beautifully.

I plan on enrolling to dog training school this year. I’m hoping to get some advice about the best schools out there. There aren’t’ any in TN so I’ve looked at 2 options.
One is Tom Rose which means I would have to live out of state on campus for about 5mo.
2nd option is ABC which would pair me up with a trainer locally after I have completed the theory portion.

So please give me your input.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Welcome, I am pretty new also. Dog training school sounds like fun. What will you do when you are done? Will you start your own business or is there somewhere near you that you can work? Good luck!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will you start your own business or is there somewhere near you that you can work? Good luck!
I want to start off working just to get more experiance and maybe in the future opening my own business. I would love to work with service dogs eventually.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts