Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

i have brought home a little 8week old westie cutie called Luci yesterday and think this site is great!

:)

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Welcome, and congratulations! Puppies are the cutest - so we'll be expecting lots of pics :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Aww... it reminds me of the Westie I had growing up. Welcome to the site, and hope to see many more pics as Luci grows up :)

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Welcome to the site Sarah. I can't wait to hear more about your new pup. I would so love to come visit Ireland someday.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She is adorable!!
And I can't believe how smart she is. I would say she is 90% house broken, with accidents only happening at night. We had decided not to use a crate but to use papers, if the back door is open she goes outside herself or on to the paper beside the door when it's closed. We only have her since Saturday, I know I am meant to think she is the best but she is!
When she has this completely down I will start getting her to go to her own toilet area outside.
We do have to watch her like a hawk cos she is too brave, she is interested in everything and has no idea how small she is! Hasn't learnt her name yet but does get what no means (most of the time).

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome. Luci is really cute. What part of Ireland are you from? My wife and I spent two weeks driving around on our honeymoon and loved it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
we are in Sligo in the northwest, nice and rainy here :)
We stayed in Ballymote for a night after going to the Marble Arch cave just across the border. We must have been fortunate that we had that we had very little ran and mostly sunshine for two weeks. But the first night we stayed in a BB and the news said that the next day the temps would be in the 20s and my wife was upset that I would take her some where so cold on our honeymoon. She didn't realize that the 20 there would be 60 at home:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts