Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have been a long time dog owner,owning mostly big dogs like dobes or my current labs. I have a super sweet 9 year old male yellow lab who was getting depressed so I found a sweet yellow lab on Craig's List and it was love at first sight. My male is neutered and although the lady I got my girl dog from said she was not bred the 8 beautiful yellow lab pups I now have casts this in doubt. :)
So I've never had a litter of pups before,I'm have worked in rescue fostering kittens before. So now it is 5 weeks and they all seem well,I'm taking them to the vet Monday. I've had a few inquiries about the girls(4 girls/4 boys). I hope I can find them all homes. They are such wonderful pups.
I would appreciate any experiences with similar dogs,info on finding good homes,hints about anything related.
Thank you.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Woopsy. I guess she just wanted to get rid on the mom and litter! Good thing she went to such a wonderful home that will take good care of everyone and find them good homes. Good luck on that. I have two Dobies and used to have a Goldie.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts