Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! and thanks for adding me to the forum! I am a Profesional Pet Stylist with over 15+ years of experience in the industry. I have worked everything from corporate salons to privately owned to running my own "in house" business. I am AKC S.A.F.E. Certified, Fear Free Certified, Pet Tech CPR/ First Aide Certified and a memeber in good standing with the International Society of Canine Cosmotologist (ISCC).

I am an avid Jack Russell Terrier enthusiast and have a 13-year-old JRT named Remington. When I am not working on furthering my grooming education our making our furry loved ones look and feel their best I like to spend time with my family hiking, fishing, camping, gardening, birdwatching (anything outdoors really) and playing with our dog, Remington.

·
Super Moderator
7,351 Posts
This sounds dangerously close to advertising for your business, which is very much against forum rules, just a heads up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This sounds dangerously close to advertising for your business, which is very much against forum rules, just a heads up.
Sorry. I am not a business owner though, I am a W2 employee. I was just giving my bio and credentials as it was requested that we write about ourselves. I am proud of my achievements and was sharing them with the forum. I appreciate the heads up though. ;)

·
Registered
7,296 Posts
Hi! Nice to see a fear free certification! I wish more pet and vet industries would go that route.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi! Nice to see a fear-free certification! I wish more pet and vet industries would go that route.
Thanks! There is a lot to it for a vet practice to be Fear Free certified including the physical layout of the building. Some vets can't do it because of what be required to remodel the facility.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts