Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm new here. I am 25 years old and from Alberta, Canada. I have a little Bichon Frise/Shih Tzu who is a year and a half. Her name is Lucy. I also have a 12 year old Appendix Quarter Horse gelding who I barrel race with. I work in accounting for an oil field company.

My hobbies are my dog and horse, and I also run and cross country ski. I am getting married in May so that is taking up a lot of my time as well!

Here's some Lucy pics.

Yes, she has a crazy blue eye! LOL!! I took some obedience classes with her this winter and now am deciding if we should do some rally-o or agility lessons next! The obedience trainer I went to teaches rally-o as well, however I have a friend who has been taking agility lessons and she really recommends us try it too!

·
Registered
999 Posts
Its cute and endearing. My grandma has an akita mix with half a blue eye. It looks freaky, but she wouldn't be Termite any other way

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Thracian! She is a lot of fun, and yes she's always wanting to play LOL! She loves fetch. Cupid is adorable!! They'd be cute buddies!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts