Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Hi from a new member likely to be quite unpopular here

962 views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Kyllobernese 
Welcome! I don't think many people here are blatantly anti-doodle. More like, anti-bad breeding. I know it's subjective. But I see the bigger issue (not you) as the fact that dogs are a commodity to a lot of people, which doesn't mean those dogs aren't well loved too. But when there is a market for the next big thing, which happens to be doodles, there will be unethical suppliers. If you want a doodle, that's great! They can be as wonderful, costly, or heartbreaking as any mixed or purebred dog can be. The thing isn't whether or not you want a doodle, but how you're going to go about getting one while making sure you aren't accidentally supporting unethical breeders or folks just throwing dogs together to make a buck. That is, if you care about that sort of thing. At the end of the day, no one really cares how or where you got your dog if you don't ask, and if you take care of your dog.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.