Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, first time dog owner but not first time with a dog. I just got a dog awhile ago and thought i join a forum to get help. I have a chow chow/rott mixed according to OHS. Shes hyper 24/7 loves to be chased around. Ive taught her to sit, down and fetch...but she doesn't directly give me the toy back i gotta chase her for it(i guess its her type of fun).

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

heres one pic of her that i found when i just got her, she use to be soo calm....and shes resting on the seat buckle, she always needs some sort of pillow -_-" i cant take her in my car anymore =[, shes just to crazy in the car and scratches up my car.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Welcome! You have come to a great place for advice and information. Sounds like you have a unique combo of dog there. I have a Dobe/Rott/Shep combo and 2 Poodle/Schnauzer mixes.(Schnoodles)
I hope you enjoy your stay.:wave:

Oh...............pictures please! LOL!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha thank you, im still not sure if its a rott....the face of a rott and a german shepherd (both look very alike if u dont look at the fur). But she does have a white patch on her chest like a rott and her hair and her hair feels more like a rott too. She also has a blue spot in her mouth that signals shes a chow chow. Shes kinda like a brown rott i guess she could be brown-albino rott =]. Ill post a pic up soon, maybe some professionals can distinguish.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts