Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Ashley, my husband and I live in Oregon. We're getting ready to bring home our first puppy (well...our first together, my first ever) and I came across this forum while researching. The "things we wish everyone knew" sticky came up in a google search and I loved it.

Anyway. This is our little guy, Odin <3

He's five weeks old, so we've got about another three until we bring him home and we just can't wait :)

I think that's it? Hi! :bounce:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there! OMG he's so cute!!! I'm just dying of cute overload xD What is he?
Thank you! He's a blue heeler and he's seriously just the sweetest little guy! We're going crazy waiting to be able to bring him home lol :p

·
Registered
339 Posts
Thank you! He's a blue heeler and he's seriously just the sweetest little guy! We're going crazy waiting to be able to bring him home lol :p
Oh man, he's going to be a smart one. You should start training right away when you get him. I would love to see what he's capable of :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh man, he's going to be a smart one. You should start training right away when you get him. I would love to see what he's capable of :D
We definitely plan on it! We've been researching breeds for a while and kept coming back to the heeler. So when we found out his boss is friends with a breeder who just had a litter we figured it was meant to be :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there, OMG he's so cute!!! May I know what type of breed of dog is this? So cute, I just can't help but stare.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi there, OMG he's so cute!!! May I know what type of breed of dog is this? So cute, I just can't help but stare.
He's a blue heeler! And I know what you mean, I can't stop looking at his pictures either haha :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts