Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm an animal lover from way back but I "specialize" in man's best friend. I just began blogging this year and find it to be a fun way to share information and to learn from others.

Hopefully I will be able to share some things that will help someone to smile, or to solve a problem that they have with a furry family member. :wave:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My old dog Duck (He got the name cause I couldn't keep him out of the pond out back), golden retriever, passed last year but I am about ready to find a new best buddy. It's hard after 13 years to replace an old friend, but I know how much fun puppies are and I think that I will probably stick with a golden retriever again. Thanks for the welcome. It's nice to see that there are some "friendlies" in the group. );o) (don't let my cowboy hat fool ya...lol...I don't own a ranch.)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Welcome to the site!! There's so much opportunity here to share knowledge and experience, not to mention all the picture threads that you can just sit back and enjoy the show.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Hello and welcome! :) I am sorry for the loss of your best friend. If you do decide to start with a puppy again......you came to a good place! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WoW!!!
I'm impressed! Thank you Cyric and Abbylynn...I know I am going to have fun here. Such a friendly active group to share with and learn from! I'm happy that I stumbled onto this site. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts