Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Katie and I absolutely love dogs. I can't remember a time in my life when I didn't have a dog (or any other animal). My mom bred and showed boxers up till the past few years so boxers do have a special spot in my heart. I think I do have some sort of disease though because I just can't have one favorite dog. I see all these dogs I love and think "that's what I want in the future". My boyfriend jokes and says I want every dog lol. But so far from what I can remember I've wanted Boxers, pitbulls, shepherds, great danes, pharaoh hounds, dobermans, huskies, malamutes, wolf hybrids, and all sorts like that. Right now we have 7 dogs. 5 are boxers ranging from 2 to 7 years of age and then we have a shepherd/lab mix who is about 10 years and my newest addition (rescue) is my 6 month old pit/(shepherd?) mix Kahlua.

I also have 2 cats, fish, and 8 pet rats. I'm in college right now to hopefully become a zoologist specializing in carnivorous mammals and birds. My favorite animal being the Wolf.

Uh, I also like to draw and role play and play video games. I love movies and pizza and just hangin out.

Sooo.. that's me. If you want to know anything else (if there is anything) feel free to ask. Also my myspace is http://www.myspace.com/shadowlupen

1 - 2 of 2 Posts