Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea im going to take more pics of her as soon as possible. I think your right. She's too young to know what mix it is.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
To me, she looks like she has some pit bull in her, because of her ears and muzzle. It'd be easier to tell when she's a couple months older, though =3

·
Registered
472 Posts
You can't go by tongue spots, since a lot of pedigree dogs can have black tongue spots. If the tongue is pure blue-black I'd say chow or shar pei, but any breed of dog can get the tongue 'freckles".

·
Registered
2,000 Posts

·
Registered
9,307 Posts
Who cares. She does look like trouble looking for a place to happen. It also looks like you are in all probability going to have a load of fun with her. It's not the background of the dog that counts as much as what's inside your little dog's head.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey thanks for the help. She is very good dog. She has very good stamina and plays fetch for a long time. i cant complain. She does have a biting problem but i read about toothing so I'm not that worried.

I guess I'll keep you posted with pics and thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
She looks just like Dingo! Like, small ears and everything :]

We were told by the owners that Dingo is an Australian Shepherd/ Labrador Retriever mix, but the father is a Labrador/Chow mix... Dingo also has the spots on his tongue :p

I've attached some pics, so you can see for yourself!

Dingo at 2 Months (when we got him)

Dingo at 3 Months (1)

Dingo at 3 Months (2) - looks just like your 3rd pic :p

Dingo at 4 Months (1)

Dingo at 4 Months (2)

He's going on 5 Months now, and my husband and I are really looking into DNA testing so that we can definitely know though :]

Good luck!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts