Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been awhile since I posted pics of Hallie and we just got a new dog so I thought I'd update my dog lover friends. The new pup, Rose, is a shelter rescue shepherd pit bull mix, we think she's nearly half and half even. She's crazy, stubborn, and insists on killing squeaky kong tennis balls. :doh: And not to leave my heart dog out, the Beagle is as spoiled rotten as ever.

On to the pics!
You can tell Hallie's thoughts at the first meeting-

Silly Rose-

Goofy-

Run!!-

Hallie's "can you pleeaassee take her back?" face-

All jokes aside, the girls get along just fine now. Rose is actually the SO's dog, but what's his is mine!

One last pic, Hallie's "throw the ball mom!!" face-

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Both are adorable little ones! :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'm new to DF, so it's good to meet you! Hallie has one of the most expressive faces I've seen in quite a while and Rose is absoutely adorable She looks a lot like my Mercy, actually. I'll have to get more pics of her posted.

~CDL

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
OMG, she's adorable! Congrats :D!

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I love their facial expressions.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Aw, congratulations on the new dog! Rose is a very pretty girl. Hallie is adorable; beagles always seem to have the most expressive faces!

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone!
Hallie's facial expressions definitely work in her favor!
As for Rose, that dog wants nothing more to do than chase balls and lick you excessively. I never realized how different non-hounds are! They don't want to go off trailing a scent all of the time ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts