Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You remember how attached I was to carter even though I had never met him. It hit me hard when he passed, and as weird as it sounds I do think about him a lot.

Well back in October my friend got a puppy from the pound. The pound had no records of him, and had no idea where he had come from. He had scars all over his tiny body, and my friend took him home. The more and more I spend time with him and the bigger he gets... the more he looks like a carter clone. tell me if you see it.

I have current pictures on my camera that i will add when I get home too.

I thought I had more pictures online but Im at work and those are the only 2 I have. I will upload more tonight though. He is soooo regal just like carter.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
He does look a lto like my old boy. Beautiful. I miss that boy all the time.

Can't wait to see more photos of him.

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay I got them! I know they arent clones but Xoup just has this resemblance to Carter.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Yeah he does look a lot like Carter. Carter was bulkier but man Xoup is CUTE!

If you want to fall in love with another Carter look alike, Take a look at chris_laliberte dog DK...

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Oh man, I absolutely LOVED Carter. I cried like a baby when I heard that he passed too. There was just something about his pictures that just drew a person in. Carter was very special. :)

Xoup does look a lot like Carter, Jenn.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
There was just something about his pictures that just drew a person in. Carter was very special.

Xoup does look a lot like Carter, Jenn.

With the anniversary of his passing in just a few days, Carter has been on my mind non-stop. I really miss him so much. I'll have to see if I can find new photos of him for the post on his anniversary. I feel so bad for not taking more....

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Gosh, make me cry Darkmoon. Looking at those pics of Carter had the tears welling up in my eyes. He was SUCH a beautiful dog. I honestly don't know what it was about with Carter, but every time I saw a picture of his posted I always had to look at it. There was just something in him that had dignity that you couldn't ignore. I don't know how to explain it.

Nubs is very special too. I love looking at his pictures as well. He has the best smile I've ever seen on a dog. He is definitely your reward for giving Carter a home where he was truly loved in his final months. Seriously, if I ever got a Pit, I'd want one just like Nubs. He is not only an ambassador for his breed but for ALL dogs.

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for sharing those DM.

Carter was the first dog I really invested my emotions into on DF. I kept my fingers crossed with everything tried.

I didnt even realize it was so close to the anniversary of his passing. How ironic. I have been wanting to post these pictures of Xoup for a while now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts