Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! I'm excited to get on here and get to know all my fellow pooch-lovers. I am the mom of 2 wonderful furkids, Gizmo and Roxy. Gizmo is a year old, and Roxy is only 9 weeks! Both are Papillons. My fiance and I are in love with the Papillon breed. Intelligent, fun, agile little things, they are. I have posted photo albums of both in my profile.

We also own 2 parakeets named Fluffy and Sonny, and a female betta fish named Tina.

I recently, in September of 2008, lost my big guy and best friend..Noodles, a 6 year old Shar-Pei to kidney failure..He changed my life forever, and I can't wait to share more about him, or help others cope with their losses..

It's nice to meet all of you and it will be fun to get to know you all, as well.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad you've joined us, and I hope you'll post pics of your papillons. They are on my I-wish-I-could-have-one list. (Can't because of allergies.)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aww, well it looks like your crew is equally as adorable and fun as the Paps... Love the one with the half and half face.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts