Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ty is such a good puppy. He is starting to cry and cry in his crate..But he woke me up 3 hours after his midnight pee, didn't go in his crate (but he did soak it with water, I'll have to get a create bowl to attach so he can't spill it.

He also knows "Go pee". Because he'll try to play with you but if you say "Go pee" he stops trying and finally goes, then I give him lots of "good boy Ty!'s" and play with him.

And he follows me home now! I'm taking him to this little spot of dirt/grass/the odd plant and a tree thats about 30 seconds from my house that other dogs don't go to. He loves it! :)

It's now 3:15am and I put him back in his crate...His crying/howling and now whimpering is breaking my heart :( ...Ooohh I think he stopped!

Lol I just somewhere to type about him and I doubt you dog lovers would mind :)

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I would not leave water in his crate overnight. He really does not need it as he's getting sufficient during the day.

Congratulations on your pup. Have you posted pictures?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was already thinking not leaving water in his crate overnight, but for now I'm going to, at least for a few days. I only put a little bit in the bottom, maybe 1/2 an inch. He's used to drinking and eating whenever he wants. I've already taken is food away from him to only 3 times aday. Didn't want to cut out his drinking right a way either. But it is something I will be doing in the next day or so.

I have :) They are in the He's here!!! *pictures* post I made yesterday LOL :D Thanks so much! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts