Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, today I went and picked Nell up. It actually went smoother than I expected. The drive home was wonderful. Now the only issues is with Betty in the yard and in the house. I'm currently keeping them separated, and am working on each of the places. Since inside the house with the kennels is the easiest, we are starting here. Betty's having her little issues, but they are very small compared to other dogs she comes across. I think she won't have much problems with Nell coming in, I think she's just wanting to let Nell that she's in charge. And whenever that happens, I step in and let Betty know that I'm the boss, and not her, and that there's nothing to be afraid of.

But anyways, here's a few pics of Nell. Hopefully I'll be able to take pics of them together soon. ;)

These 2 pics were from when she was a pup....

Here's Nell today.....

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
She's GORGEOUS! I love border collies. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Lonewolf Small world its FijiWigi AKA BIGdogLover
I just joined the forum yesterday I had a feeling you would be around. I think I see more posts about your dog's than fish on AquariumAdvice.com Definately a loving dog owner. Betty and Nell are lucky for sure. :)

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lonewolf Small world its FijiWigi AKA BIGdogLover
I just joined the forum yesterday I had a feeling you would be around. I think I see more posts about your dog's than fish on AquariumAdvice.com Definately a loving dog owner. Betty and Nell are lucky for sure. :)
Cool, welcome over to the dog side of things, lol. I pretty much share all my pics on all the forums I'm part of in the Lounges. It's great, as even fish lovers can be dog lovers too. ;)

For those that are interested, here's a video. It's hosted on my own server, feel free to check it out.....
It's about 1.6MB and Nell tries to share a bone with Betty towards the end by trying to fling it at her, lol.

http://www.nw-wolf.com/misc/nell/bettyandnell.wmv

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Great pics and love the video! Seems like they are getting along pretty well! I haven't been keeping up with the board lately so I missed that you were getting a new one - Nell is still a pup?

Congrats and keep us posted! :)

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, I've been going to the chiropracter for hip adjustments, and all was going good until yesterday. I took a spill yesterday and ended on my butt, and I can hardly walk. Going to the chiropracter again today to get adjusted back into place, it feels like it's really out of place from the spill I took yesterday. So there was no walk for the dogs last night or this morning, but Betty is taking very good care of Nell while I'm down. And out in the yard, they romp pretty hard, lol. Other than that, all is going great. And she's showing Nell how to do some things as well, like jumping up on my bed. She's never done it, and last night, with Betty's persistance, she actually jumped up on my bed and they started wrestling, lol. It was fun to watch. Last night I tried getting her on the bed with me and Betty, but she wouldn't, and I couldn't lift her up, as I could hardly move. Then I decided to just lay there, and with a little persistance from Betty, she jumped up with us. It was great.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts