Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
I spent 6 years working with law enforcement. I've seen dumber people than that. More than once I've seen someone lend their car to a complete and total stranger who claimed they just needed it to "run an errand and would be right back." Shockingly, the car hasn't been seen since.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
I'll be glad to help this breeder out as soon as I get that check from my new friend in Nigeria. You see, he was a senior government advisor, but had to leave the country in a hurry, but managed to hide some assets in switzerland. He's willing to share with me, but can only access the accounts in person, and needed some help putting together the capital to get his family to safety and travel expenses.

I sent him my credit card numbers and bank account information last night; by this time next week, I should be rolling in the dough.
Once you do perhaps you can help me get a car I found. The guy is a soldier about 12 hours from here and being shipped out to Afghanistan. He is willing to sell me his car for half of what it is worth, but only if I send him the money through ebay and he ships the car to my door. For some reason he refuses to conduct this transaction in person if I fly down to where he is and meet him. Not sure why.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.