Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
posted on Craigslist yesterday....can we say "Duhhh!!!"....

Trying to locate a lady by the name of ................. She got a 7 week old yorkie on thursday the 2nd of april and said she would pay for the dog on friday the next day but never heard from her. Have tried to get in touch with her but she will not answer her door or her phone. So if anyone knows how to get in touch with her pleave leave a post. Would be greatly appreciated. The transaction took place in WI.
how can a "breeder" be so stupid as to let a pup go w/out payment....and i put breeder in quotes cuz we all know that a responsible one 1) wouldn't let the pup go at 7 wks and 2) wouldn't let it go w/out payment.....and i bet they don't even have anything in writing to prove the whole thing....

and this one was just today.....

Well ............, at ...................I see you tried to by something in arzona with a bogas check and you were fined. So you are a thief. Give back the yorkie that you didnt pay for. This will not stop until you give back the dog. You arent even suppose to have 5 dogs .you got a puppy on the 1st and another puppy on the 2nd. You aslready had 3 yorkies so now that makes 5.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Wow, sometimes I simply cannot understand why people are so stupid. First off the "breeder" is irresponsible to have given the pup away without payment and second she shouldn't be posting this stuff on cragslist. She should report the woman to the police with all the info she was given.

I feel bad for her in a way though sounds like this gal that took the pup is a real scammer.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
I spent 6 years working with law enforcement. I've seen dumber people than that. More than once I've seen someone lend their car to a complete and total stranger who claimed they just needed it to "run an errand and would be right back." Shockingly, the car hasn't been seen since.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hm... perhaps the "breeder" is not a breeder at all... I wonder if perhaps the pup was stolen in the first place and the "breeder" is now trying to make a quick buck. That's just what comes to mind when the "breeder" doesn't appear to have contacted the police about the situation.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I doubt the police can do anything, unless they have a written contract. Breeder was stupid to allow the dog to go in teh first place and unless that pup is chipped or tattied how is she going to prove it was her puppy to begin with?
And if the woman who has the pup intended to steal it, it's unlikey that she would be dense enough to use her real name or her real address etc etc....
Both parties messed up, both at fault. If you hand something over with no contract (or even with sometimes) you are taking a risk...

My judgement?

both need to learn a lesson in life, I suggest they both return to prescholl and start again with the very basics of life.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Well that wasnt to smart to let the pup go for one to young and second to let it go with out payment. Unless there is some sort of contract there is nothing that can be done!

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I'll be glad to help this breeder out as soon as I get that check from my new friend in Nigeria. You see, he was a senior government advisor, but had to leave the country in a hurry, but managed to hide some assets in switzerland. He's willing to share with me, but can only access the accounts in person, and needed some help putting together the capital to get his family to safety and travel expenses.

I sent him my credit card numbers and bank account information last night; by this time next week, I should be rolling in the dough.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
I'll be glad to help this breeder out as soon as I get that check from my new friend in Nigeria. You see, he was a senior government advisor, but had to leave the country in a hurry, but managed to hide some assets in switzerland. He's willing to share with me, but can only access the accounts in person, and needed some help putting together the capital to get his family to safety and travel expenses.

I sent him my credit card numbers and bank account information last night; by this time next week, I should be rolling in the dough.
Once you do perhaps you can help me get a car I found. The guy is a soldier about 12 hours from here and being shipped out to Afghanistan. He is willing to sell me his car for half of what it is worth, but only if I send him the money through ebay and he ships the car to my door. For some reason he refuses to conduct this transaction in person if I fly down to where he is and meet him. Not sure why.

·
Registered
177 Posts

Hee Hee Hee, good one!!! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts