Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jackson is about 14-16 weeks old. He was born on St. Patty's day, or so I was told. I got him off of Craigslist. I saw his mom, I guess she was a Pomeranian poodle mix. I also saw the dad or, suspected dad anyway... was told he was a Rottweiler German shepherd mix. That other pups looked more like the father. No matter what he is, he is an awesome dog. He already knows high five! He loves the water, and is doing very we'll on potty training. I just feel bad about the other pups, the condition they were living in was horrible! I don't really know how to tell if any of the breeds mentioned are in him or not, can you all see any? IMG_20120609_210440.jpg IMG_20120609_210401.jpg IMG_20120609_210435.jpg

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Ahhh
ahh
<333

---
CAPS fail.

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Awwwwww!

He looks kind of like a beagle x border collie mix to me. Keep in mind, a female dog can and will mate with multiple males and can be impregnated by multiple males. That's where runts come from. They can be a week younger than their other siblings, so they're not small, they're premature. Maybe poodlexpom mom also mated with a beagle?

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Whatever the pup is ... it is a cute little one! :) I hope the others find good homes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts