Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello im Tory! I am very new here and I really need some help with a few things. I can post threads, message ppl, and go put a pic in my profile but when I go up at top beside my user name and the notification bar where it says "My Profile" it tells me that "this user is not registered" What should I do?
Also I have been, for the last few hours, been trying to understand what I am doing wrong lol. I want to start two albums for right now. One of my baby man Dakota and one of my lil girl Sadie. Well I went to "My Albums" then clicked on "Creat New Album" and after I did the title and the description and my public or private setting for it, the only thing left to do was hit "Save Changes". Well I hit "Save Changes". Got confused and went to the "FAQ" and clicked on the "Setting and Profile Features". Then clicked on "Album and Pictures". And I started reading. I got to where it tells you how to upload the pictures to your album about how once you have created the album I can upload the pictures now that I just simply view the album and then click on "Upload Pictures".
I have both albums made but when I go to click on the album so I can upload them it wont let me :-( I have tried it on my Apple Ipad and on my Note II phone. Even put my browser on my phone to desktop view and I still can get to it. :-( Help pleas?!

·
Administrator
4,780 Posts
Hi there, the ampersand in your username was causing an issue with your profile so I removed it and added the word "AND" to your username. You should be able to see your profile now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You soo much! If I had not of went lookin for this thread I would have never figured out that it was changed! lol. I had used 4 out of my 5 chances of loggin in before it made me give it a break for 15 minutes lol.. But Thank You! It worked! Also I can now upload pics of my babies now!! Yay! Again Thank You much!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts