Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.. I have a 3 year old LH weimaraner. She is a great dog except she still has accidents in the house but only at night. The problem is that she has NEVER whined, even when she was a puppy. My husband and I don't know how to get her to let us know she has to go out at night. Our other dog will bark if she needs out but the 3 year old is not a vocal dog. She paces the house and if we don't wake up to that she goes on the floor. We have tried using a bell on the door but that doesn't wake us up either.. I am against kenneling her again at this age so any other tips would be great!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, she has had a thorough vet check. It is not a UTI.. she does have a bit of incontinence when she is sleeping really hard but I find that on the blankets she is sleeping on. I know she tries to let us know by running into our room and back out to the front door. The reason I haven't tried an alarm is because I don't want it to become a habit/routine to go out at night because 98% of the nights she makes it through :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts