Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Daisy, she's about 4 months old. I'm not sure what breed of dog she is. She is obviously mixed, I'd just like opinions on which breeds are in the mix to get a better idea of her possible size. She's sweet, very playful, loves to sleep, very easily trained, quiet (rarely barks) and isn't very fond of the water. IMG_0360.jpg IMG_6277.jpg IMG_1853.jpg IMG_2294.jpg IMG_2668.jpg IMG_6419.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She weighs about 15 lbs. I have no idea what her parents were because I adopted her from our local shelter. She had actually been there since she was a month old. Poor pup was found walking around town, following a family :( She is adorable, I'm very lucky :)

·
Registered
943 Posts
She looks like she could be something along the lines of a Carolina Dog or a lab/hound mix of some kind?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She looks like she could be something along the lines of a Carolina Dog or a lab/hound mix of some kind?
Possibly! I've never heard of a Carolina Dog. I'm a first time dog owner so I'm just learning quite a bit about pups. I read that labs have webbed toes? She has webbed toes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts