Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Daisy, she's about 4 months old. I'm not sure what breed of dog she is. She is obviously mixed, I'd just like opinions on which breeds are in the mix to get a better idea of her possible size. She's sweet, very playful, loves to sleep, very easily trained, quiet (rarely barks) and isn't very fond of the water. Dog Mammal Canidae Dog breed Street dog Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae Dog Dog breed Canidae Mammal Carnivore Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae Vertebrate Dog Mammal Dog breed Canidae Dog Mammal Canidae Dog breed Snout

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She weighs about 15 lbs. I have no idea what her parents were because I adopted her from our local shelter. She had actually been there since she was a month old. Poor pup was found walking around town, following a family :( She is adorable, I'm very lucky :)

·
Registered
943 Posts
She looks like she could be something along the lines of a Carolina Dog or a lab/hound mix of some kind?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She looks like she could be something along the lines of a Carolina Dog or a lab/hound mix of some kind?
Possibly! I've never heard of a Carolina Dog. I'm a first time dog owner so I'm just learning quite a bit about pups. I read that labs have webbed toes? She has webbed toes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts