Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,415 Posts
My codolences on your losses.

Could you have any fertilizer runoff from neighboring properties? Any pesticides they are getting into (bug spray/rat poison)? Weed killer? Anyone doing radiator flushes from cars near your property? Any poisonous plants?

Do you have any medications (Ibuprophen, etc) that they can get into? Chocolate? Grape vines with grapes?
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top