Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Adopted Duke a couple months ago. I'm so confused as to what breed mix he is. We got him from Pet Smart and they said "lab mix" but then his papers from the shelter he came from said "pit mix". And I'm thinking there's no way he's both! Not with those ears! He was the runt of the litter and was very skinny when we got him, so its been hard to tell. I've thought anywhere from Shepherd/Pit But, I even heard Catahoula at the dog park yesterday. He even has a ridge is his neck hair, so we thought part Ridgeback. But I'm thinking he looks part Pharaoh Hound part Pitbull. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
I highly doubt Pharaoh, as that breed is very rare and the breeders are very tight nit about where their puppies go.

You copied the wrong link, HTML ones won't work here.

here is the real link: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=zl5d84&s=8#.Uu0mXz1dW_g

Again I don't see Pharaoh, I do see APBT. If you have a better picture of him, maybe standing up it might help determine what else.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that's what I was thinking also. The chances of me finding a part Pharaoh Hound that came from the Dallas Animal Shelter is probably very unlikely. Posted some more pics. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts