Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my puppy has been throwing up white foam for 3 days now. I can't get him to eat anything without throwing it back up immeditally. I can't get him to drink anything either. I have tried cooking plain chicken and when I gave him a small bite he threw it back up. I have also took his food bowl away, and water bowl. this came on so quickly and I am scared his little gums are really pale and have a slight gray tint to them. I also tried giving him some sugar water and he still threw it up.

also tried broth and he won't even smell it. I would like to see what I can do at home to help him cause we live nowhere near a vet, and I don't have a car! but i'm afraid that I am running out of options here.

we keep no plants in the house and all of our cleaning supplies are kept too high for any of our animals to reach them. when we got him the lady said that he had had all of his shots, but I don't know if it was true.

he is only 3 months old, and a pitbull boxer mix.

can anyone help me and my poor little pretty boy? any help would be greatly appericated!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
He needs a vet immediately! Try and find someone to take him to the nearest Vet or Emergency Vet.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Vet vet vet. Could be parvo - could kill your dog. If it's parvo ask for anti-viral (tamiflu) - dog could very well die withotu it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Definitely take the puppy to the vet. White foam is also a sign of bloat, but the puppy would not have made it this long if it was bloat.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Any update on your pup?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts