Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

She had beef soup for dinner and gave KAYLEE THE LEFTOVER BROTH. I HELPED COOK AND EVERYTHING.

THIS IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE AND I AM GOING TO EXPIRE OF STARVATION AT ANY MINUTE.

PLEASE SEND HELPS.

Love & kisses,
Lizzie the Demonspitz

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I DO want all the soup! It should be my soup! This is SPITZ ABUSE and I WON'T STAND FOR IT!

I have contented myself temporarily with sitting on mom's lap so she can't reach the keyboard and barking screechily at her when she tries to remove me.

Kisses,
Lizzie

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I will be awaiting your report if this evil abuse should occur again in the future.

Signed,
Her Imperial Majesty Holly, Empress of the Universe known and unknown

·
Banned
749 Posts
I can understand fully about the abuse your going through. Just last night my dad and I were at the dog park. Earlier in the evening he cooked boneless chicken breast. He took one piece and cut it into tiny pieces and brought it to the dog park. He then was giving me one piece while giving another dog 3 pieces to my one :mad:. He was also being really abusive by teaching the other dog a trick that he does with me.

That trick he was doing was he was having the other dog lay down then he would put a piece of the chicken about four inches from the other dogs nose on the ground and say leave it. Then he would tell the dog to get it while pointing to it with his finger. I was in such agony just watching the other dog eating it as I just sat there and watched :eek:. Now I have to figure out a way I can get back at him for putting me through such torture. can you give me some ideas?

I just hope he doesn't share our secret of us putting treats in front of me and pointing to which one he wants me to eat in the order that he points to them because I am having that one patented and if he does that then I am going to sue him for copyright infringement :D

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
No soup for you!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts