Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I'm finally ready for a new collar for Isis....This is what I am thinking..I would love some opinions :)

Here is the basic style I want...

but with this color for the collar

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
This for the collar

and these for the thread colors
This should be very black..not sure why its coming out gray.....

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also am going to have the collar lined with the ether Pink/for the green collar....or Green/for the Pink collar......like this

So what do you all think?......or do you have a better color combo that would look good on her?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Instead of the charcoal grey color, i'd do black because she is black and it will help sharpen the lines of the lettering.

Where did you find those collars for sale? i've been looking for something cute and fashionable with their names on it!

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Instead of the charcoal grey color, i'd do black because she is black and it will help sharpen the lines of the lettering.

Where did you find those collars for sale? i've been looking for something cute and fashionable with their names on it!
I don't know why it came up gray....it should be black :D

I found them at one of the best collar sites LOL....this person is huge on my Bully forum...everyone loves her collars

Collarmania.com....she can make you just about anything :D

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Hrm both ways seem like they'd be cute. I first I was going to say the pink collar with green writing. But since your doing the lining as well I think the gree collar with pink writing and linning would be slightly cuter, but ever so slightly. You really can't go wrong with whichever combo you chose.

Collarmina is a great sight with loads of selection and high quality products. Quite a few clients at the vet hospital I worked at had them for thier dogs.

I would get some for my crew, but I'm planing on makign them on my own since I know how to. That way I can make a jacket, coat, bed, carrier, etc. to match.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
pretty much anything looks great on a black dog! I'd probably go with a pink collar b/c a lot of people think a big black dog is a boy.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pretty much anything looks great on a black dog! I'd probably go with a pink collar b/c a lot of people think a big black dog is a boy.
True.....but she is actually seal/brindle...but in almost every light (but sunlight) she looks black:D

Many people still call her a HE even with the pink heart collar she has now LOL.....I would love to get her a royal blue one because its looks soooo nice with her coat...but I know people would think she was a boy....which really is not a big deal...but can get annoying sometimes :eek:

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys....I went with the green collar w/pink and black letters...w/pink lining....woohoo Now I have to wait for it to be made and get here :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts