Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

HELP. (Lose of Appetite.)

837 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Sunaabh 
#1 ·
Hello everyone!
I just want to ask something.
I adopted mini pinscher 4 days ago, She is already 8 months.
Her first day of her stay here is good, she eat very well and so active, but after that she didn't want to eat until now it's almost 2 days, but she is still active. Is that normal because of the very hot weather? Im so worry about her. Help please.
Thankyou!

#5 ·
Hi,

Its likely to be stress related, but, pls don't take chances and visit a Vet to rule out other complications. My 7 month old Bonnie passed away about six days ago... she was perfectly well, when suddenly she started going off food.... not exactly going off.... at first her diet went down... she would eat less than usual, even the goodies which were welcome any time did not interest her as much as they used to... Climatically, we are going through a transition from cool/ warm to hot and we thought all this was due to weather..... gradually but in a very fast pace she went off from food to just liquid/ semi liquid like curd/ yoghurt it was only when she lost interest i yoghurt that we took her to the vet where after a couple of blood tests, she was diagnosed to be suffering from high fever due to protozoan B.Gibsoni infection.... but it was too late..... all this happened in just 4 days.... so pls don't ignore the situation and visit a vet immediately...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.