Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I attached pictures of my 3 month old puppy Stella, Stella is very energetic and could literally run for hours. She was listed as a bichapoo, but does not resemble one at all. Her hair is completely strait, her tail is always curled, and her ears are pointy & up. On the farm we went to pick her up at, they had 3 German Sheppards and a Bichon which clearly was the mother. We didn't bother to ask who the father was, we only saw the male Sheppards. Also Stellas brothers were all different shades of brown. Any idea of what she looks like!? I know shes half Bichon but the rest is a mystery! Please help! We also bought her because we thought she was a bichapoo and we needed a hypoallergenic dog. Stella sheads and its clear she is not. But I love my little girl more then anything so id never give,her up. I just to know what she may be, and how Big she'll get. First time dog owner by the way! Thanks for All the help

Attachments

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
If you only saw Shepherds the dad could have been a shepherd. When I first saw her pics though I thought of a westie. Maybe they had a westie there you didn't see??

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A lot of people have told me that, and I see the resemblance, but certain things are different about her, and aren't westies predominately white? I would expect the whole liter to be white too considering the mother was white, but thank you!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think Stella looks as if she has some Westie in her. She is adorable! :)

Here is a pic of my friends 1 year old Westie Pup ... Axl ...
Aw thank you!&She does... Hmm... Just some of her characteristics are different then a westies, but they do look similar, but I also didn't see any on the farm...and also Stella seems to be almost about the size of the 1Yo at barely 3 months old

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Do you have the number to the people you got her from? You could always call and ask. Say you were curious because you only saw Shepherds; besides the mom.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you have the number to the people you got her from? You could always call and ask. Say you were curious because you only saw Shepherds; besides the mom.
I think thats my best bet at this point, i'm just curious for others opinions. I also have the number of the vet who she went to before, but all it says is Bichon mix on the paperwork.

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Looks very much like a westie mix.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Aw thank you!&She does... Hmm... Just some of her characteristics are different then a westies, but they do look similar, but I also didn't see any on the farm...and also Stella seems to be almost about the size of the 1Yo at barely 3 months old
Maybe her Daddy came from somewhere in the neighborhood!? It is not unheard of a dog having pups in the same litter by different Dads. :D

·
Registered
891 Posts
Maybe her Daddy came from somewhere in the neighborhood!? It is not unheard of a dog having pups in the same litter by different Dads. :D
That's what I was thinking, too.

Westie was the first thing I thought when I saw the picture above. Whatever she is, she's certainly adorable!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Looks like a westie mix.

On a side note, a friend of mine has a westie/pitbull mix, and he's brindle and white like a pit but has the facial features and coat texture of a westie.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Ok, so I attached pictures of my 3 month old puppy Stella, Stella is very energetic and could literally run for hours. She was listed as a bichapoo, but does not resemble one at all. Her hair is completely strait, her tail is always curled, and her ears are pointy & up. On the farm we went to pick her up at, they had 3 German Sheppards and a Bichon which clearly was the mother. We didn't bother to ask who the father was, we only saw the male Sheppards. Also Stellas brothers were all different shades of brown. Any idea of what she looks like!? I know shes half Bichon but the rest is a mystery! Please help! We also bought her because we thought she was a bichapoo and we needed a hypoallergenic dog. Stella sheads and its clear she is not. But I love my little girl more then anything so id never give,her up. I just to know what she may be, and how Big she'll get. First time dog owner by the way! Thanks for All the help

Sweet little girl!
Look at those ears :) I'd say crossed with a Fennec Fox!
Just kidding -- Agreed with the Westie/Bichon

CUTE!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts