Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Kelsey, I have a puppy named Kyah she is 5 months old and is an Alaskan Malamute crossed with German Sheppard, and I have a dog and his name is Harley, he is a 7 year old Bichon Shitzu.. I look forward to reading, replying, and making my own forums to make sure I am the best mom I can be. =) I also at my dads house have two 12 year old dogs. a German Sheppard and a Rottweiler their names are Rocky and Rusty. I LOVE MY DOGS! <3

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Welcome. This is a very good forum to belong to. There is much to learn and interesting things to talk about also. Everyone seems to get along well. I am looking forward to some pics too!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be posting photos.. I have tons haha I am not to sure how to do it though.. My photo files are too big for it the file capacity so I have trying to figure out how to make them smaller so I can share photos win everyone. =)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i tried the photobucket thing and it is not working... I would like to make a profile photo and nothing is working.... I want to show off my pups!!! =(

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
I too had a hard time at first with photobucket. But I am pretty much self-taught on the computer anyway. I downloaded all of the pics from my computer files first and placed them on photobucket. Then I learned how to post them in the dog pic forum first. Then I was able to do the avatar,....etc. There is a post of how to do place the pics somewhere on the dog forum thread that is excellent! That is what I used.

Go to the dog picture forum, then look at the sticky about problems posting pics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts